On Thursday 6th October, we will hosting an event exclusively for Japanese speakers, which will give you the opportunity to learn more about Bloomberg and how you could use your languages skills in our company. The day will include:
- An introduction to Bloomberg and an insight into our Japanese team
- Networking lunch with Bloomberg employees
- A guided tour of our award-winning offices and an insight into our unique Bloomberg culture
- A demonstration of the Bloomberg Terminal
- A workshop on "Working and Communicating across Cultures"
– Business fluency in Japanese is a must – some of the sessions will be conducted in Japanese
Workshop: "Working and Communicating across Cultures"
The more diverse a team the more innovate and successful it will be! Learn how to switch off ‘cultural cruise control’ and uncover cultural nuances that can help you collaborate and communicate more effectively with an increasing global workforce.
Register now to attend – Additional information will follow once your spot has been confirmed. Spaces are limited so sign up ASAP!
We look forward to hearing from you.